Thank you for a great 2014! Sundog Software continued to grow, with annual sales revenue increasing 27% year over year. Sales remain strong of our SilverLining Sky, 3D Cloud, and Weather SDK and the Triton Ocean SDK. We also saw growth from sales of the SkyMaxx Pro cloud add-on for X-Plane and from our assets for the Unity engine.
Sundog Software remains profitable and debt-free, so we are well positioned to keep innovating and serving our customers in 2015 and beyond.
Some major highlights of 2014 included:
- Triton got 40% faster
- Volumetric decals and rotor wash added to Triton
- New high-resolution cumulus clouds added to SilverLining
- Triton supports external wave models
- Triton named among “Top 100 Tech in Games”
- Underwater God Rays added to Triton
- Version 2 of SkyMaxx Pro released
- Big visual improvements in Triton
- Sundog named a “Top Simulation and Training Company”
- Lighting improvements for SilverLining clouds
- Sandstorms added to SilverLining
- Initial Oculus Rift support released
There are many more improvements and new products in the pipeline for 2015, and we’ll continue to push the start of the art in real-time environmental effects. Happy new year!